We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us.
We will never share your data with a third party.
Who are we?
We are idesine publishing limited.
Our address is:
8 Admirals Gate, London, SE10 8JX
Companies and websites within scope:
We use Shopify as our method of online payment and we are confident in the security package Shopify gives us.
Collection of Personal Data:
- We need physical addresses in order to be able to post your product to you. This data will not be shared with a third party and you will have an option to have it deleted.
- We will keep any electronic information (e.g. email addresses / phone numbers) for a period of 12 months. This will be kept securely. Should we believe that any form of security breach has occurred we will let anyone who has data held by us know immediately.
- You will have an opt in option regarding receiving newsletters / other information pertaining specifically to idesine publishing limited.
Why do we collect the personal data?
- We want to create an online book shopping experience; in order to achieve this we need an online payment method that is secure and fast.
- In order to post your books we do need the recipient’s address.
- We may think you will be interested in receiving information about new books and we will let you know via email.
Storage of Personal Data:
Data will be stored electronically.
Your rights as a data subject:
The right to be informed
The right of access
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you free of charge. Once we have verified your identity, we will provide access to the personal data we hold about you as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data
The right to rectification
When you believe we hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict processing to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected.
The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
The right to restrict processing
You may ask us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data but will not process it any further. This right is an alternative to the right to erasure. If one of the following conditions applies you may exercise the right to restrict processing:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested
- Processing of the personal data is unlawful
- We no longer need the personal data for processing but the personal data is required for part of a legal process
- The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing
The right to data portability
You may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was on the basis of consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfilment of a contractual obligation.
The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your data where
- Processing is based on legitimate interest;
- Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Processing is for the purposes of scientific or historic research;
- Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.